DISCOVERING CANDIA LAKE & NATURAL PARK
Share this experience
“ENJOYCANAVESE : DISCOVERING CANDIA LAKE & NATURAL PARK”
Among the green morainic hills, a stretch of water protects biodiversity: it is the Natural Park of Lake Candia.
Included in the list of the most important wetlands in Piedmont, the Park, with its woods, swamp and lake, offers refuge to the great biodiversity that is home to more than 200 different species of birds and a great variety of plant and animal organisms. Immersed in morainic hills, this protected area testifies to the ancient presence of the Balteo glacier, whose presence has managed to shape the landscape, eroding and exalting the territory during its expansion. In this protected natural context we offer, in collaboration with the guides of Vivere i Parchi, 5 truly unique experiences.
- Boat trip (1 hour): Guided tour on the lake aboard the boat. A tour dedicated to the discovery of the flora, fauna and geological origins of the territory and the Natural Park. Reserved voucher price 66€.
- Aperitif by boat (1 hour): Aperitif on the boat with Erbaluce di Caluso and local gastronomic products. Reserved voucher price 141€.
- Cello by boat (1 hour and 30): Guided excursion aboard the boat accompanied by the notes of Bach’s suites performed, live, by the cellist Arianna Abate. Reserved voucher price 189€.
- Honey tasting with naturalistic visit on the boat (2 hours): Tasting a selection of 8 honeys on board, accompanied by the stories of the beekeeper and a biologist. Reserved voucher price 189€.
- Sunset on the lake (1 hour and 30): Tales and scientific experiments at dusk on the boat in the company of a biologist. Reserved voucher price 141€.
Every experience is for max 14 persons group.
BOOKING: +393286639523 – firstname.lastname@example.org