- Opening period: June-September
- Accommodation capacity: 10
The self-managed hiking refuge, Casa di Caccia del Gran Piano, is located at an altitude of 2,220 meters in the wild Ciamousseretto valley.
Situated in the municipality of Noasca, along the Giroparco Gran Paradiso route and the Alta Via Canavesana, Casa di Caccia del Gran Piano refuge is divided in a functional way to accommodate up to 10 hikers. The refuge offers:
- A self-catering area with a fireplace, dining area, and a washable and disinfectable worktop, as well as a separate gas cooking area equipped with a sink, plates, cutlery, glasses, and utensils; drinking water
- 3 furnished rooms with bunk beds, equipped with bed frames, mattresses, pillows, and blankets
- 2 bathrooms with a sink, toilet, and hot shower
- Surface area: 130 sqm
- Bed capacity in dormitory: 10
As a “self-managed hiking refuge,” the facility is equipped for overnight stays and independent cooking by user groups who must provide their own food.